sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2011

About: NASA satellite breaks up, plunges back to Earth

People are saying:

1) God I hope it hits the cast of Jersey Shore.

2) They can read my license plate from space, but they don't immediately know where they dropped a "bus"?

3) Illegal to keep the pieces....WHAT???? I pay for it, you use it, then you scatter it all over the earth around me and then tell me I can't keep a piece of it...#$%$

4) Nice. 50 guys with 75 calculators, 45 slide rulers, 150 wind machines, and 47 PhD's say it hit "Earth". I don't feel so dumb now.

5) Grampy B: Today’s forecast: cloudy with a chance of severe satellite showers, may be heavy at times.

6) Guys- try to find satelite insurance company!

7) It is built with gold, and platinum no wonder they want you to leave it alone. Tons of it.

8) Gold and platinum wouldn't survive descending into earth. Gold melt at like 600 degrees lol.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario